Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Love is hard to find

We all live in the hope of loving and being loved. There it is....very simple statement that is so true.

ears ago I went into business for myself, and I opened a dating service. It was different than anything out there at the time. Now there are systems built on the path that we established and research that we accomplished. Services like E-Harmony.com and Match.com with Dr. Phil. But then the concept that I put forward was totally new.

I got into it because I had gotten divorced and was having a tough time figuring out the dating game. I did a lot of research and the more I read and learned the more I found out that it is a miracle if anyone finds anybody.

And so it is today. Even when you think you have found someone....you may be wrong. And then another great truth I learned is reinforced. There is no love without pain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home